- A developers' platform easy to publish PHP library as PEAR package format,
- Sharing source code (with Subversion),
- Provides PEAR channel server,
- Generate PEAR package format and register to channel server (openpear.org) easily.
First, channel discover
$ sudo pear channel-discover openpear.org
You can login or sign up an account with your OpenID.
Go to package manage page and release.
- You can release with uploading tar-ball if you want.
- Using External repository to release from other hosting service (e.g. github.com).
- Package setting on the manage page and submit it, then generate package.xml, packaging and register to channel server (openpear.org) automatically.
- If you use subversion repository on the Openpear, generate release tag automatically.
Preparing following documentation ...
We are nequal.